Products / Vehicle Exhaust / Emergency Response
Nowhere is vehicle exhaust extraction more important than in emergency response facilities. To provide optimal air quality in the stations, Air Purifiers, Inc. offers electro-magnet, pneumatic and magnetic systems and components to fit all layouts and budgets.
Our emergency vehicle exhaust systems extract diesel fumes directly from the exhaust pipes and provide easy connection and manual or automatic release as the vehicle departs the bay.
Types and Options:
- Track Systems: back-in systems for small to medium-sized stations.
- Rail Systems: drive-through or back-in systems for multiple vehicles.
- Vertical Stack Systems: back-in or combined drive-through / back-in for vehicles with top exhaust pipes.
- Pneumatic or magnetic attachment / release
- Radio control, pressure, door or manual activation methods